Romeo Raglan Dress
The Romeo Raglan Dress is a stylish, comfortable dress with raglan sleeves. The bust is semi fitted with the waist opening up and flowing out to a fuller, asymmetrical line skirt hem. The dress is intended to be worn off the shoulder with a full sleeve hitting off right above the elbow. Worn with a belt, the dress has a stylish feel, paired with some knee high boots, it is just perfect for fall or any other season!
- Instructions & pattern pieces included with PDF layer options
- Womens size 0-30
- Easy to follow instructions with photographs for the visual follower
- Easy to assemble pages with guides and corner stars
Fit: Stylish,Relaxed Comfort
Skill level: Beginner
Fabric Requirements: 2-2.5 yards of lightweight stretch fabric (95/5% CL or BL) with drape preferred. Sturdier fabric for neckband.
Please do not duplicate, reproduce or distribute. Patterns are for personal and limited commercial use only.
- Digital Files are NON REFUNDABLE.
- This listing is for a sewing pattern. It is not a finished product. Upon purchase, a link for a downloadable document will be provided.
- All of our patterns are mobile compatible. However, depending on the device, third party software may be required to open and view pdf or zip files.
- We support WAHMs! We encourage you to sell garments made with this pattern, but please do not use for mass production.
- For personal and limited commercial use only. For mass production use, please contact us for licensing options.
- For helpful tips and information about this pattern, please join Rogue Patterns Group on Facebook.